Due to adverse weather after originally deciding to open, the school is now only accepting children who absolutely cannot be looked after at home or with friends or relations.
Decisions about opening on Friday 2nd March and celebrating World Book Day will depend on the weather conditions later today and tomorrow.
Apologies for the Parentmail email glitch meaning the messages reached you later than planned. They were all sent well in advance!
Also, further apologies for the disruption and inconvenience this weather causes to everyone.
Roll on spring!