If you would like your child to attend our school, please see full details of our admission arrangements below.
Contact for all admissions:
Mrs Alison Cottle, our Admissions Officer, coordinates all applications to the school for nursery, reception and in-year places.
Contact can be made by phone: 01923 282647 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Cottle is routinely available for admissions enquiries on Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays during working hours.
Emails sent on other days will be responded to as soon as possible.
Nursery Application Process for September 2018 onwards
All applications to our school nursery are now made directly to us. The local authority no longer supports an online nursery application process.
- We will publish our own application form by the 5th February, which will be the only method for applying for a nursery place for your child.
- This soon to be published form must be completed by the parents/carers and returned directly to the school.
- The process for applying to our Nursery starts from 5th February 2018.
- We do not accept any information prior to this date (5th February 2018).
- All parents considering applying under the 'worship' criterion must also submit a Supplementary Information Form (SIF) and Confirmation of Worship Form (CoW), by the closing date.
- All of these forms are available on this page below.
- The application process closes at 12.00noon on Friday 16th March.
- Any applications received after this time will be recorded as late and considered by the admissions panel after all on-time applications.
- All forms must be submitted by the closing date/time stated.
Timeline for Applications:
- Applications open: Monday 5th February 2018
- Applications close: Friday 16th March 2018, by 12.00noon
- Places offered to parents: Tuesday 24th April 2018, by post to the home address provided on each application
- Deadline for parents to accept place: Wednesday 2nd May 2018 (late acceptance of an offered place risks that place being offered to another applicant)
The Nursery Day:
- The Nursery morning runs from 9.00am to 12.00noon (15 hours nursery education of 3 hours over 5 mornings)
- Our Nursery Lunch Club runs from 12.00noon to 1.00pm (optional extra hour)
- We also offer an afternoon session from 12noon-3.00pm under the 30 hours free childcare scheme for qualifying parents (afternoon hours are optional)
- Parents who do not qualify for the childcare scheme can also take up an afternoon place and pay the school directly for childcare provided (childcare vouchers can be used for this service)
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL PARENTS APPLYING FOR A PLACE AT OUR SCHOOL:
YOU MUST PROVIDE A COPY OF YOUR COUNCIL TAX BILL FOR THE CURRENT YEAR AS PROOF OF YOUR ADDRESS AND A COPY OF YOUR CHILD’S BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
FAILURE TO PRODUCE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING INCOMPLETE AND THEREFORE CONSIDERED INVALID.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY ATTEMPT TO PROVIDE MISLEADING, INCOMPLETE OR FRAUDULENT INFORMATION FOR ADMISSIONS, ESPECIALLY AS THIS MAY DEPRIVE OTHER APPLICANTS OF A RIGHTFUL PLACE.